DISKMANdotNet was founded in 1993 by James Demetrie. It all began selling IT items such as floppy disks which he bought at retail price from K-Mart; door to door. He became known amongst office staff in his selling areas as “The Disk Man”. Later expanding into designing & selling computers, networks, servers and so on. In 1995 Internet business and the Domain name and Web hosting business was beginning to take off (slowly); and he identified domain names and web hosting as a service which would become (almost) mandatory for any up and coming business, product or service. By the year 2000 The Disk Man evolved into DISKMANdotNet.
Since working on the Internet side of IT, we have worked with individual business people, small, medium and large business.
Currently DISKMANdotNet concentrates on domain name management services, web hosting andWordpress web site design and development.
Our fleet of web hosting servers are based in Sydney, Australia.
We offer our clients both managed and self service style web hosting solutions which are often accompanied by an SLA (service level agreement) or alternatively on an hourly basis maintenance/upgrade routine.
Our expertise lies within the execution of online marketing strategies; using current, leading edge solutions and services. We launched our range of solutions in 2006 but we are continually developing them as the Internet changes as to do our clients’ needs.
Our suite of software products can be suited to any business, small or large. The system can allow for a client to self-manage their web site, email newsletter content & distribution, client databases and more.
Key positions held under contract:
- 4 years to Netstra Internet Services 1995-1998
- 1 year to Sausage Software 1999-2000
- 18 months to MySecureHost.com.au 2003-2004
DISKMANdotNet is located in Melbourne Victoria Australia and has representatives in Melbourne (Head Office), Sydney, the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Our Promise to You
- All information and claims presented to the customer will be as accurate as possible.
- All web hosting services will be supplied as agreed.
- The customer will be treated with fairness and honesty.
- All planned service outages will be well communicated in advance.
- All communication with the customer will be timely and responsive.
- Every effort will be made to resolve all valid complaints in a professional and timely fashion.