We recommend a monthly maintenance plan to ensure that your web site is running optimally and that your content has a chance of remaining fresh and up to date, whilst ensuring an economical pricing structure. Together we will discuss your web site maintenance needs and let you know which bracket any particular job will fit into.
If you have a WordPress web site hosted with us, it’s imperative you keep your web site core and plugins up to date as minimum. We can assist you by adding your web site to our monitoring platform which will let us know when your site needs updating. We also set up a secondary web site firewall and keep an eye on that too.
What Monthly Maintenance Provides
- Monitoring of your web site in order to maintain:
- Security updates
- WordPress and Plugin Updates
- Our lowest hourly ($132/hr) rate for emergency fixes that we may need to perform if things go wrong
What Monthly Maintenance Does Not Provide
- If you break your website while working on content and you need us to fix it
- Any issues not caused by our web hosting
Pricing is just $19.00 per month^ inc GST ($228 per year paid in advance)
^ Per month option is by credit card auto-debit. Annual subscription can be via credit card or EFT
Web Site (Content/Layout) Maintenance Packages
As opposed to WordPress and Plugin maintenance, there’s also your content and layout that you might want to keep on top of/updated. In this instance, if you need us to help you on an ad-hoc basis, we usually charge a minimum of half an hour at the rate of $176/hr.
However, if you have regular requirements like blog posting, product updates or similar, you might want to save time and money by pre-booking us to handle your website maintenance by locking us in ‘X’ hours per month.
By pre-booking your time with us;
- you get a discount on the hourly rate down to $132/hr
- you are given priority in our schedule, usually a same day or next day service
- impromptu requests for updates to content or fixing a ‘broken’ or ‘hacked’ web site without a maintenance plan will incur our regular hourly rate
- any extra hours required to resolve any issues will also be locked in at the lower rate
You can choose from regular monthly options (6 month minimum agreement) or on a per needs basis which is charged whenever you need help, and at the normal rate.
Ideas for website maintenance
- Add new pages, photos, graphics etc
- Blog/News updates
- Shopping cart updates eg add new products, remove discontinued products, price changes
- Search engine optimisation updates
- Includes Standard WordPress/Plugin Maintenance
- Six (6) month minimum
- Additional hours above the pre-booked hours are invoiced at the same pre-booked rate
- Please note major web site updates need to be quoted when required and we cannot perform such at the prices indicated above
- Unused hours per month do not carry over into the next month